Genetic variation and structure in Scandinavian red deer (Cervus elaphus): influence of ancestry, past hunting, and restoration management
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 43–53, May 2013
How to Cite
Höglund, J., Cortazar-Chinarro, M., Jarnemo, A. and Thulin, C.-G. (2013), Genetic variation and structure in Scandinavian red deer (Cervus elaphus): influence of ancestry, past hunting, and restoration management. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/bij.12049
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Swedish Hunters Association
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!