Evolution of karyotype, sex chromosomes, and meiosis in mygalomorph spiders (Araneae: Mygalomorphae)
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 377–408, June 2013
How to Cite
Král, J., Kořínková, T., Krkavcová, L., Musilová, J., Forman, M., Herrera, I. M. Á., Haddad, C. R., Vítková, M., Henriques, S., Vargas, J. G. P. and Hedin, M. (2013), Evolution of karyotype, sex chromosomes, and meiosis in mygalomorph spiders (Araneae: Mygalomorphae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 377–408. doi: 10.1111/bij.12056
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 206/08/0813
- Charles University. Grant Number: SVV-2012–265202
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: SVV-2013-267205, IAA601110808
- National Research Foundation of South Africa. Grant Number: Thuthuka TTK2008050500003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!