Egg predation within the nests of social wasps: a new genus and species of Phlaeothripidae, and evolutionary consequences of Thysanoptera invasive behaviour
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 332–341, June 2013
How to Cite
Cavalleri, A., de Souza, A. R., Prezoto, F. and Mound, L. A. (2013), Egg predation within the nests of social wasps: a new genus and species of Phlaeothripidae, and evolutionary consequences of Thysanoptera invasive behaviour. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 332–341. doi: 10.1111/bij.12057
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: N°143326/2008-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!