Ultraviolet and carotenoid-based coloration in the viviparous lizard Zootoca vivipara (Squamata: Lacertidae) in relation to age, sex, and morphology
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 128–141, September 2013
How to Cite
Martin, M., Meylan, S., Gomez, D. and Le Galliard, J.-F. (2013), Ultraviolet and carotenoid-based coloration in the viviparous lizard Zootoca vivipara (Squamata: Lacertidae) in relation to age, sex, and morphology. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 128–141. doi: 10.1111/bij.12104
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Agence National de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: 07-JCJC-0120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!