Adaptive divergence in Darwin's small ground finch (Geospiza fuliginosa): divergent selection along a cline
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 45–59, September 2013
How to Cite
Sulloway, F. J. and Kleindorfer, S. (2013), Adaptive divergence in Darwin's small ground finch (Geospiza fuliginosa): divergent selection along a cline. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 45–59. doi: 10.1111/bij.12108
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Max Planck Institute for Ornithology
- Galápagos Conservation Trust
- American Bird Conservancy
- Conservation International
- Australian Research Council
- Flinders University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!