On birds: scale effects in the neognath hindlimb and differences in the gross morphology of wings and hindlimbs
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 14–31, September 2013
How to Cite
Kilbourne, B. M. (2013), On birds: scale effects in the neognath hindlimb and differences in the gross morphology of wings and hindlimbs. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 14–31. doi: 10.1111/bij.12110
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!