Bioacoustic and genetic divergence in a frog with a wide geographical distribution
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 142–155, September 2013
How to Cite
Velásquez, N. A., Marambio, J., Brunetti, E., Méndez, M. A., Vásquez, R. A. and Penna, M. (2013), Bioacoustic and genetic divergence in a frog with a wide geographical distribution. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 142–155. doi: 10.1111/bij.12113
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Fellowship for Doctoral thesis CONICYT AT24080118
- Guillermo Puelma Foundation
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1080459
- Institute of Ecology and Biodiversity. Grant Number: ICM-P05-002, PFB-23-CONICYT, FONDECYT 1090794
- Domeyko transversal initiative 1 of the University of Chile
Table S1. Coefficient of Pearson's correlation (r) and the regression coefficient (b) between water temperature and temporal variables and between snout–vent length (SVL) and dominant frequency for the individuals of the five populations of Pleurodema thaul.
Table S2. Locations, voucher, and GenBank accession numbers of the specimens used for the genetic analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.