Phylogenetic and biogeographical relationships of the Sander pikeperches (Percidae: Perciformes): patterns across North America and Eurasia
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 156–179, September 2013
How to Cite
Haponski, A. E. and Stepien, C. A. (2013), Phylogenetic and biogeographical relationships of the Sander pikeperches (Percidae: Perciformes): patterns across North America and Eurasia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 156–179. doi: 10.1111/bij.12114
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- NOAA Ohio Sea Grant Program. Grant Number: R/LR-013
- USEPA. Grant Number: CR-83281401-0
- NSF Deepfin. Grant Number: #RCN-0443470
- Smithsonian Fellowship
- Sigma Xi Grant In Aid of Research
- NSF. Grant Number: GK-12 DGE#0742395
- International Association for Great Lakes Research (IAGLR)
- IAGLR Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!