A multilocus sequencing approach reveals the cryptic phylogeographical history of Phyllodoce nipponica Makino (Ericaceae)
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 214–226, September 2013
How to Cite
Ikeda, H. and Setoguchi, H. (2013), A multilocus sequencing approach reveals the cryptic phylogeographical history of Phyllodoce nipponica Makino (Ericaceae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 214–226. doi: 10.1111/bij.12116
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!