Size and sex matter: reproductive biology and determinants of offspring survival in Gazella marica
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 116–127, September 2013
How to Cite
Riesch, R., Martin, R. A., Lerp, H., Plath, M. and Wronski, T. (2013), Size and sex matter: reproductive biology and determinants of offspring survival in Gazella marica. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 116–127. doi: 10.1111/bij.12121
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Human Frontier Science Program
- US Department of Homeland Security
- US Department of Agriculture through NSF. Grant Number: EF-0832858
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Stiftung Polytechnische Gesellschaft Frankfurt am Main
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!