Multiple cases of asymmetric introgression among horseshoe bats detected by phylogenetic conflicts across loci
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 346–361, October 2013
How to Cite
Mao, X., Thong, V. D., Bates, P. J. J., Jones, G., Zhang, S. and Rossiter, S. J. (2013), Multiple cases of asymmetric introgression among horseshoe bats detected by phylogenetic conflicts across loci. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 346–361. doi: 10.1111/bij.12138
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Key Construction Program of the National ‘985’ Project and ‘211’ Project
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship
- Royal Society Fellowship
- National Foundation for Science and Technology Development of Vietnam. Grant Number: 106.11-2012.02
- University of Tuebingen (Germany)
- Project TN3/T07 of the National Program Tay Nguyen III
- Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!