Genetic legacy from past panmixia: high genetic variability and low differentiation in disjunct populations of the Eastern Large Heath butterfly
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 281–290, October 2013
How to Cite
Louy, D., Habel, J. C., Abadjiev, S. and Schmitt, T. (2013), Genetic legacy from past panmixia: high genetic variability and low differentiation in disjunct populations of the Eastern Large Heath butterfly. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 110: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/bij.12144
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!