Contemporary genetic structure of an endemic freshwater turtle reflects Miocene orogenesis of New Guinea
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 192–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Georges, A., Zhang, X., Unmack, P., Reid, B. N., Le, M. and McCord, W. P. (2014), Contemporary genetic structure of an endemic freshwater turtle reflects Miocene orogenesis of New Guinea. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 192–208. doi: 10.1111/bij.12176
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Hermon Slade Foundation
- Alfred P. Sloan foundation
- National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) of Vietnam. Grant Number: 106.15–2010.30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!