Contemporary genetic structure of an endemic freshwater turtle reflects Miocene orogenesis of New Guinea
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 192–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Georges, A., Zhang, X., Unmack, P., Reid, B. N., Le, M. and McCord, W. P. (2014), Contemporary genetic structure of an endemic freshwater turtle reflects Miocene orogenesis of New Guinea. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 192–208. doi: 10.1111/bij.12176
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Hermon Slade Foundation
- Alfred P. Sloan foundation
- National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) of Vietnam. Grant Number: 106.15–2010.30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!