Pro-opiomelanocortin gene and melanin-based colour polymorphism in a reptile
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 160–168, January 2014
How to Cite
Ducrest, A.-L., Ursenbacher, S., Golay, P., Monney, J.-C., Mebert, K., Roulin, A. and Dubey, S. (2014), Pro-opiomelanocortin gene and melanin-based colour polymorphism in a reptile. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 160–168. doi: 10.1111/bij.12182
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SNSF n° PZ00P3_136649, n°31003A_120517
Table S1. Morph, latitude and longitude (decimal degree), elevation (m), and sex of samples used in the present study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.