Phylogeny and floral hosts of a predominantly pollen generalist group of mason bees (Megachilidae: Osmiini)
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 78–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Haider, M., Dorn, S., Sedivy, C. and Müller, A. (2014), Phylogeny and floral hosts of a predominantly pollen generalist group of mason bees (Megachilidae: Osmiini). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 78–91. doi: 10.1111/bij.12186
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!