Melanin-based coloration of sneaker male Atlantic salmon is linked to viability and emergence timing of their offspring
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 126–135, January 2014
How to Cite
Marie-Orleach, L., Roussel, J.-M., Bugeon, J., Tremblay, J., Ombredane, D. and Evanno, G. (2014), Melanin-based coloration of sneaker male Atlantic salmon is linked to viability and emergence timing of their offspring. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 126–135. doi: 10.1111/bij.12187
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!