Island history affects faunal composition: the treeshrews (Mammalia: Scandentia: Tupaiidae) from the Mentawai and Batu Islands, Indonesia
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 290–304, February 2014
How to Cite
Sargis, E. J., Woodman, N., Morningstar, N. C., Reese, A. T. and Olson, L. E. (2014), Island history affects faunal composition: the treeshrews (Mammalia: Scandentia: Tupaiidae) from the Mentawai and Batu Islands, Indonesia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 290–304. doi: 10.1111/bij.12195
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0542532/0542725
- Alaska EPSCoR
- US Geological Survey's Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History Summer Internship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!