The evolution of social behaviour in Blaberid cockroaches with diverse habitats and social systems: phylogenetic analysis of behavioural sequences
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 58–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Legendre, F., D'Haese, C. A., Deleporte, P., Pellens, R., Whiting, M. F., Schliep, K. and Grandcolas, P. (2014), The evolution of social behaviour in Blaberid cockroaches with diverse habitats and social systems: phylogenetic analysis of behavioural sequences. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 58–77. doi: 10.1111/bij.12199
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- French Ministère de la Recherche
- Philippe Janvier
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0120718
- Saint Gobain
- Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!