Late Pleistocene to Holocene distributional stasis in scorpions along the Baja California peninsula
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 450–461, February 2014
How to Cite
Graham, M. R., Bryson, R. W. and Riddle, B. R. (2014), Late Pleistocene to Holocene distributional stasis in scorpions along the Baja California peninsula. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 450–461. doi: 10.1111/bij.12216
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!