Intra- and inter-individual variation show distinct trends as drivers of seasonal changes in the resource use of a neotropical marsupial
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 737–747, April 2014
How to Cite
de Camargo, N. F., Ribeiro, J. F., de Camargo, A. J. A. and Vieira, E. M. (2014), Intra- and inter-individual variation show distinct trends as drivers of seasonal changes in the resource use of a neotropical marsupial. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 111: 737–747. doi: 10.1111/bij.12258
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico – CNPq) for the Research Productivity Grant (EMV). Grant Numbers: 308153/2007-3, 483117/2009-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!