DNA-based approaches for evaluating historical demography in terrestrial vertebrates
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 367–386, July 2014
How to Cite
Fahey, A. L., Ricklefs, R. E. and Dewoody, J. A. (2014), DNA-based approaches for evaluating historical demography in terrestrial vertebrates. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 112: 367–386. doi: 10.1111/bij.12259
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- University Faculty Scholar program
- Curators of the University of Missouri
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!