Special characters used to represent non-keyboard characters: ∩.
The influence of environmental factors on the morphology of red-backed voles Myodes gapperi (Rodentia, Arvicolinae) in Québec and western Labrador
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 204–218, May 2014
How to Cite
Souto-Lima, R. B. and Millien, V. (2014), The influence of environmental factors on the morphology of red-backed voles Myodes gapperi (Rodentia, Arvicolinae) in Québec and western Labrador. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 112: 204–218. doi: 10.1111/bij.12263
This symbol is found in the ‘Insert/Equation’ menu in MS Word (Windows) or Characters/Math Symbols (MacOS).
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- Northern Scientific Training Program
- Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Science
- McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!