Phylogeographical relationships of Sicilian brown trout and the effects of genetic introgression on morphospace occupation
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 387–398, July 2014
How to Cite
Fruciano, C., Pappalardo, A. M., Tigano, C. and Ferrito, V. (2014), Phylogeographical relationships of Sicilian brown trout and the effects of genetic introgression on morphospace occupation. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 112: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/bij.12279
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Azienda Foreste Demaniali della Regione Sicilia
- Provincia Regionale di Siracusa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!