Molecular and morphological evidence for a Pleistocene radiation of laminate-toothed rats (Otomys: Rodentia) across a volcanic archipelago in equatorial Africa
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 320–344, September 2014
How to Cite
Taylor, P. J., Maree, S., Cotterill, F. P. D., Missoup, A. D., Nicolas, V. and Denys, C. (2014), Molecular and morphological evidence for a Pleistocene radiation of laminate-toothed rats (Otomys: Rodentia) across a volcanic archipelago in equatorial Africa. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 113: 320–344. doi: 10.1111/bij.12317
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2013
- BQR Rayonnant MNHN
- ANR-IFORA project
- National Research Foundation
- Durban Natural Science Museum
- University of Venda
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!