Phylogeography of the humbug damselfish, Dascyllus aruanus (Linnaeus, 1758): evidence of Indo-Pacific vicariance and genetic differentiation of peripheral populations
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 931–942, December 2014
How to Cite
Liu, S.-Y. V., Chang, F.-T., Borsa, P., Chen, W.-J. and Dai, C.-F. (2014), Phylogeography of the humbug damselfish, Dascyllus aruanus (Linnaeus, 1758): evidence of Indo-Pacific vicariance and genetic differentiation of peripheral populations. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 113: 931–942. doi: 10.1111/bij.12378
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!