Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared
SPECIAL ISSUE PAPERS
To Donate a Kidney: Public Perspectives from Pakistan
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Islamic Bioethics: Text and Context
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 76–83, February 2014
How to Cite
Moazam, F., Jafarey, A. M. and Shirazi, B. (2014), To Donate a Kidney: Public Perspectives from Pakistan. Bioethics, 28: 76–83. doi: 10.1111/bioe.12010
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.