Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared
Exposure Ethics: Does Hiv Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Raise Ethical Problems for the Health Care Provider and Policy Maker?
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 269–274, July 2014
How to Cite
Venter, F., Allais, L. and Richter, M. (2014), Exposure Ethics: Does Hiv Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Raise Ethical Problems for the Health Care Provider and Policy Maker?. Bioethics, 28: 269–274. doi: 10.1111/bioe.12021
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.