A Bayesian Goodness of Fit Test and Semiparametric Generalization of Logistic Regression with Measurement Data
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 508–519, June 2013
How to Cite
Schörgendorfer, A., Branscum, A. J. and Hanson, T. E. (2013), A Bayesian Goodness of Fit Test and Semiparametric Generalization of Logistic Regression with Measurement Data. Biometrics, 69: 508–519. doi: 10.1111/biom.12007
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!