Generalized Partially Linear Models for Incomplete Longitudinal Data In the Presence of Population-Level Information
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 386–395, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, B. and Zhou, X.-H. (2013), Generalized Partially Linear Models for Incomplete Longitudinal Data In the Presence of Population-Level Information. Biometrics, 69: 386–395. doi: 10.1111/biom.12015
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!