Mark-Specific Hazard Ratio Model with Multivariate Continuous Marks: An Application to Vaccine Efficacy
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 328–337, June 2013
How to Cite
Juraska, M. and Gilbert, P. B. (2013), Mark-Specific Hazard Ratio Model with Multivariate Continuous Marks: An Application to Vaccine Efficacy. Biometrics, 69: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/biom.12016
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!