Naive Hypothesis Testing for Case Series Analysis with Time-Varying Exposure Onset Measurement Error: Inference for Infection-Cardiovascular Risk in Patients on Dialysis
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 520–529, June 2013
How to Cite
Mohammed, S. M., Dalrymple, L. S., Şentürk, D. and Nguyen, D. V. (2013), Naive Hypothesis Testing for Case Series Analysis with Time-Varying Exposure Onset Measurement Error: Inference for Infection-Cardiovascular Risk in Patients on Dialysis. Biometrics, 69: 520–529. doi: 10.1111/biom.12033
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!