Treatment Benefit and Treatment Harm Rate to Characterize Heterogeneity in Treatment Effect
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 724–731, September 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C., Jeong, J., Li, X., Chen, P.-S. and Buxton, A. (2013), Treatment Benefit and Treatment Harm Rate to Characterize Heterogeneity in Treatment Effect. Biometrics, 69: 724–731. doi: 10.1111/biom.12038
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!