Shrinkage Empirical Likelihood Estimator in Longitudinal Analysis with Time-Dependent Covariates—Application to Modeling the Health of Filipino Children
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 624–632, September 2013
How to Cite
Leung, D. H.-Y., Small, D. S., Qin, J. and Zhu, M. (2013), Shrinkage Empirical Likelihood Estimator in Longitudinal Analysis with Time-Dependent Covariates—Application to Modeling the Health of Filipino Children. Biometrics, 69: 624–632. doi: 10.1111/biom.12039
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!