Using Hidden Markov Models to Deal with Availability Bias on Line Transect Surveys
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 703–713, September 2013
How to Cite
Borchers, D. L., Zucchini, W., Heide-Jørgensen, M. P., Cañadas, A. and Langrock, R. (2013), Using Hidden Markov Models to Deal with Availability Bias on Line Transect Surveys. Biometrics, 69: 703–713. doi: 10.1111/biom.12049
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!