Doubly-Robust Estimators of Treatment-Specific Survival Distributions in Observational Studies with Stratified Sampling
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 830–839, December 2013
How to Cite
Bai, X., Tsiatis, A. A. and O'Brien, S. M. (2013), Doubly-Robust Estimators of Treatment-Specific Survival Distributions in Observational Studies with Stratified Sampling. Biometrics, 69: 830–839. doi: 10.1111/biom.12076
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!