A Comparison of Marginal and Conditional Models for Capture–Recapture Data with Application to Human Rights Violations Data
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1022–1032, December 2013
How to Cite
Mitchell, S., Ozonoff, A., Zaslavsky, A. M., Hedt-Gauthier, B., Lum, K. and Coull, B. A. (2013), A Comparison of Marginal and Conditional Models for Capture–Recapture Data with Application to Human Rights Violations Data. Biometrics, 69: 1022–1032. doi: 10.1111/biom.12089
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!