Bias and Sensitivity Analysis When Estimating Treatment Effects from the Cox Model with Omitted Covariates
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Biometrics published by The International Biometric Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 850–860, December 2013
How to Cite
Lin, N. X., Logan, S. and Henley, W. E. (2013), Bias and Sensitivity Analysis When Estimating Treatment Effects from the Cox Model with Omitted Covariates. Biometrics, 69: 850–860. doi: 10.1111/biom.12096
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC)
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.