Bayesian Analysis of Time-Series Data under Case-Crossover Designs: Posterior Equivalence and Inference
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 925–936, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Mukherjee, B., Batterman, S. and Ghosh, M. (2013), Bayesian Analysis of Time-Series Data under Case-Crossover Designs: Posterior Equivalence and Inference. Biometrics, 69: 925–936. doi: 10.1111/biom.12102
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!