Likelihood-based analysis of longitudinal data from outcome-related sampling designs
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 44–52, March 2014
How to Cite
Neuhaus, J. M., Scott, A. J., Wild, C. J., Jiang, Y., McCulloch, C. E. and Boylan, R. (2014), Likelihood-based analysis of longitudinal data from outcome-related sampling designs. Biometrics, 70: 44–52. doi: 10.1111/biom.12108
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health and the Marsden Fund of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!