Likelihood-based analysis of longitudinal data from outcome-related sampling designs
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 44–52, March 2014
How to Cite
Neuhaus, J. M., Scott, A. J., Wild, C. J., Jiang, Y., McCulloch, C. E. and Boylan, R. (2014), Likelihood-based analysis of longitudinal data from outcome-related sampling designs. Biometrics, 70: 44–52. doi: 10.1111/biom.12108
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health and the Marsden Fund of New Zealand
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.