Variable selection and prediction using a nested, matched case-control study: Application to hospital acquired pneumonia in stroke patients
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 153–163, March 2014
How to Cite
Qian, J., Payabvash, S., Kemmling, A., Lev, M. H., Schwamm, L. H. and Betensky, R. A. (2014), Variable selection and prediction using a nested, matched case-control study: Application to hospital acquired pneumonia in stroke patients. Biometrics, 70: 153–163. doi: 10.1111/biom.12113
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!