Semiparametric Bayesian commensurate survival model for post-market medical device surveillance with non-exchangeable historical data
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 185–191, March 2014
How to Cite
Murray, T. A., Hobbs, B. P., Lystig, T. C. and Carlin, B. P. (2014), Semiparametric Bayesian commensurate survival model for post-market medical device surveillance with non-exchangeable historical data. Biometrics, 70: 185–191. doi: 10.1111/biom.12115
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!