A hybrid method to estimate the minimum effective dose for monotone and non-monotone dose–response relationships
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 103–109, March 2014
How to Cite
Wolfsegger, M. J., Gutjahr, G., Engl, W. and Jaki, T. (2014), A hybrid method to estimate the minimum effective dose for monotone and non-monotone dose–response relationships. Biometrics, 70: 103–109. doi: 10.1111/biom.12117
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!