A Bayesian approach to the analysis of quantal bioassay studies using nonparametric mixture models
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 95–102, March 2014
How to Cite
Fronczyk, K. and Kottas, A. (2014), A Bayesian approach to the analysis of quantal bioassay studies using nonparametric mixture models. Biometrics, 70: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/biom.12120
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!