Set-valued dynamic treatment regimes for competing outcomes
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 53–61, March 2014
How to Cite
Laber, E. B., Lizotte, D. J. and Ferguson, B. (2014), Set-valued dynamic treatment regimes for competing outcomes. Biometrics, 70: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/biom.12132
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!