A pathway EM-algorithm for estimating vaccine efficacy with a non-monotone validation set
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014, The International Biometric Society
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 568–578, September 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Halloran, M. E., Chen, Y. and Kenah, E. (2014), A pathway EM-algorithm for estimating vaccine efficacy with a non-monotone validation set. Biometrics, 70: 568–578. doi: 10.1111/biom.12173
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!