Childbirth Across Cultures: Research and Practice
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 276–280, December 2012
How to Cite
Chalmers, B. (2012), Childbirth Across Cultures: Research and Practice. Birth, 39: 276–280. doi: 10.1111/birt.12000
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.