COMMENTARY ON: Crowther CA, Dodd JM, Hiller JE, Haslam RR, Robinson JS, on behalf of the Birth After Caesarean Study Group. Planned vaginal birth or elective repeat caesarean: Patient preference restricted cohort with nested randomised trial. PLoS Med 9(3): e1001192. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1001192.
IN THE LITERATURE
Quantifying VBAC Risk: Muddying the Waters
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 333–337, December 2012
How to Cite
Kotaska, A. (2012), Quantifying VBAC Risk: Muddying the Waters. Birth, 39: 333–337. doi: 10.1111/birt.12014
Landon MB, Hauth JC, Leveno KJ, Spong CY, Leindecker S, et al. for the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal–Fetal Medicine Units Network. Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labor after prior cesarean delivery. N Engl J Med 2004;351:2581-2589.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!