The study received a Faculty of Health Sciences Grant, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria (1998, 2003); a National Health and Medical Research Council Project Grant, Canberra, ACT (2001–2003); a SIDS and Kids Victoria Grant, Malvern, Victoria (2002); and Telstra Community Development Fund Grant, Melbourne, Victoria (2003).
Intimate Partner Violence and the Association with Very Preterm Birth
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 17–23, March 2013
How to Cite
Watson, L. F. and Taft, A. J. (2013), Intimate Partner Violence and the Association with Very Preterm Birth. Birth, 40: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/birt.12024
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Are gynaecological and pregnancy-associated conditions in family practice indicators of intimate partner violence?, Family Practice, 2016, cmw021, , , , ,
- 3Perceived Fertility Control and Pregnancy Outcomes Among Abused Women, Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing, 2016,, , , , , ,
- 4Intimate Partner Violence, Medical Clinics of North America, 2015, 99, 3, 629,